Turnaround and Business Rescue
From time to time people are referred to us with "interesting" business turnaround scenarios, usually resulting from some combination of:
- Business downturn.
- Generational transfer, ie where parents, wish to hand the business on to the next generation.
- Previous advisors have left them with “well intentioned but awkwardly implemented” strategies, resulting in “focussed curious attention” from regulators such as the tax office, ASIC, or state revenue authorities.
- The bank has assigned someone new to your file, whose business card says “business strategist“, “credit management unit“, or something similar.
Businesses of all sizes can find themselves under-performing as a result of internal inefficiencies, economic influences and missed opportunities. If you own or have an interest in such a business, you may be feeling anxious as to your family’s ongoing financial security and want to protect the family's asset base.
No matter how the situation arose, the experienced specialists at Cameron Patterson & Co. can recommend a practical solution to achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders. To do so, we offer a number of services including:
- business turnarounds and restructuring
- business model analysis and review
- identifying areas of potential growth
- continuous performance monitoring
- ongoing support and guidance